- This event has passed.
The chakras are the body’s invisible energy centres in our astral/energy body that act as junction boxes in the flow of life force. When out of balance, they hold the root cause of a variety of physical illnesses and emotional disturbances. Understanding and awakening the chakras will help you achieve a state of wellbeing on every level. Yoga science offers tools and techniques to activate kundalini energy at the base of the astral spine and regulate the flow of life force along the nadis of astral spine: Ida, Pingala and Sushumna.
This retreat will include:
- What are the unique attributes of each chakra?
- How to identify imbalances in chakras?
- How to work them using right attitudes, techniques and yoga postures?
- How to unlock their individual potential for gaining greater
- Steadfastness, Creativity, Self-control, Devotion, Calmness and Wisdom
- How to channelize life force from medullary centre to Agya chakra-The seat of super-consciousness and enlightenment.
Contact: +91-9011069792 / +91-8007108691
. or write to firstname.lastname@example.org for reservation
Fees: ₹4000/- per person (includes shared accommodation and meals)
Venue: Ananda Meditation Retreat @ Watunde, Pune
Meet our presenters:
Dr. Aditya Gait (Spiritual Director Ananda Pune) and Dr. Amit Aggarwal (MBBS MD) are Medical Practitioners whose chief interests lie in sharing the teachings and benefits of yoga as a healthy and successful way of life. They conduct yoga, meditation, health workshops in colleges, companies and institutions on subjects like Stress Management, Leadership and Science of Meditation at various forums across India. Dr. Amar has to his credit research papers and publications on Yoga and Medicine in many scientific journals.
For more information on Accommodation and reservations contact:
email@example.com or call 9011069792, or 8007108691